Jacquelyn H.
Topic: Skin Cancer
Essential Question: What is the best way to treat skin cancer?

Friday, February 24, 2012

Interviews

I have interviewed two experts in the field for my fourth interview.  I asked both 20 questions.  My first one was with Daren Griffin, a radiologist therapist.  I learned about the different types of skin cancer and what a patient goes through when they are treated with skin cancer.  I also interviewed Julie Arroyo from the Wilshire Oncology Medical Group.  I learned much about chemotherapy and how a medical group is managed. Julie also gave me a tour of the place.  I plan to do two more interviews by April.  Julie Arroyo suggested I talk to a doctor who recently retired and I want to talk to someone who has had skin cancer.




No comments:

Post a Comment