Jacquelyn H.
Topic: Skin Cancer
Essential Question: What is the best way to treat skin cancer?

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blog 2: Interview Check

Who am I interviewing: Daren Griffin RTT

Why Daren Griffin?
Before even choosing my senior project topic (Radiation Therapy), Mrs. Griffin has always offered to provide help for me with my senior project. Since she is a certified radiation therapist, Mrs. Griffin was my very first choice of candidate to be interview for my topic. She is currently an active radiation therapist who has many years of experience in her field of practice. Her schedule seems to vary depending on the week, but still very flexible. Thus, she's very willing to participate in the interview if I can manage to keep it within her schedule.

What questions will I ask Mrs. Griffin?
In addition to the 5 required questions, I will ask Mrs. Griffin:

  • Why Radiation Therapy and not something else?
  • What do you think makes a good radiation therapist?
  • What should I focus on first as I begin studying on this topic?
  • What was your path like (school wise) to becoming a certified radiation therapist?
  • Has your career interfere with your home life?
  • Any recommendations/suggestions on how I should approach studying this topic?
  • What was one thing you wish you knew about radiation therapy that no one told you until you realized it yourself after you were a radiation therapist?

No comments:

Post a Comment