Jacquelyn H.
Topic: Skin Cancer
Essential Question: What is the best way to treat skin cancer?

Monday, November 21, 2011

Blog 10: Self Reflection


(1) How do you think you are doing so far in your senior project and why?  AE, P, AP, CR, or NC

P+
I have done every assignment on time and met the proficient requirements.  I also have really worked at getting my service learning at El Monte Hospital started and taking my independent component college class three days a week.

(2) What one thing do you think you have done well on and why?

I started off wanting to do radiology therapy, but as I have learned more about it I realize I want to do radiology onocology.  I learned this because of my first, second interview, and a few informal interviews.   I think I have done this transition from one focus to another well including the interviews.

(3) What is one thing you would like to improve on and why? 

The weaker part of my project has been how many articles I am reading and the notes.  I need to finish more articles and take more notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment